text

Bespoke Clerical Millinery for the Discerning Clergyman

Saturday 25 June 2011

It’s nice to be appreciated...

Sorry to diverge from our usual ramblings, but we just thought we’d blow our own trumpets for a second, before we get back to riding our hobby horses. This from a few of our pro bono customers:


Thank you for the wonderful Biretta.  I cannot believe the quality of the materials and the workmanship.  It was a joy to look at the stitches inside.  It is perfect hand sewing. I will remember you and your wonderful ministry and craft at my celebrations during this holy time.


Good day domus birettarum, I have already received the hat and it is beautiful, I like it. Thank you very much. God Bless!


Dear Team DB,

I just got the biretta you most kindly made for me today. Thank you very much! Be assured of my most constant and heartfelt prayers for the continuance of your apostolate!

GOD BLESS !!!


Well, it’s not every day you get called an apostolate. The nuns are still on their holidays in  Magaluf, having taken quite a shine to the place, but were Mother Prioress here she’d be the first to tell us we were nothing of the sort. Jumped-up arcane hat shop was her last ruling on the subject... we think apostolate sounds grander.

More hats very soon.

Team DB

No comments:

Post a Comment